The Middle Tennessee Spay And Neuter Clinic is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our Web site. Information we collect from you may be used to improve our site, provide you a better experience, respond to your questions and process your online donations.
Information Collection - We may collect two types of information on our Web site:
- Web server traffic information: This information is used to determine the number of visitors to our site, length of stay and sources of traffic. We collect aggregate data — or totals of those visiting from a domain — not information identifying individual users. We use this information to help improve our site and our service to you.
- Personal information provided by you We collect e-mail addresses and other personal information only when you provide it to us. If you fill out a form or survey, request information or make a donation, we may collect your name, company name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number and e-mail address.
Use of personal information
The Middle Tennessee Spay And Neuter Clinic collects information on our Web site. We do not sell, trade or rent our Web site visitor’s personal information to others other than those outlined in this section. If you willingly provide us your personal information, the Middle Tennessee Spay And Neuter Clinic may use it in the following ways:
- Donations: When you make an online donation to us, it’s possible your name may be on some mailing lists shared with other reputable organizations. As a donor, you may request to have your name removed from these mailing lists. See the Your Choice section below to learn how.
- E-mail Information Requests and Questions: When we respond to your e-mail requests or questions, we may collect your e-mail address and send you Middle Tennessee Spay And Neuter Clinic e-mail bulletins or news. To opt out and remove your name from future e-mails of this type, follow the unsubscribe instructions in the message.
- E-News: When you sign up to receive Middle Tennessee Spay And Neuter Clinic e-news, we collect your e-mail address and may also notify you about other information we think you will find valuable. To opt out and remove your name from future e-mails of this type, follow the unsubscribe instructions in the message.
- Event Registration: The Association may provides online registration for our major events, such as the Celebration Pet Day Dog-Cat Show & Fair . We may collect your e-mail address and send you Middle Tennessee Spay And Neuter Clinic e-mail bulletins or news. To opt out and remove your name from future e-mails of this type, follow the unsubscribe instructions in the message.
By using the Middle Tennessee Spay And Neuter Clinic Web site, you consent to the collection and use of the information described above. Any changes to this policy will be posted prior to their implementation.
We respect your privacy and recognize that you may wish to limit the ways in which we contact you. Simply send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- * To remove your name from mailing lists shared with other organizations, please provide your full name, mailing address and a sentence requesting removal.
- * To remove your name from the Middle Tennessee Spay And Neuter Clinic postal mailing list, please provide your full name, mailing address and a sentence requesting suppression of your personal information in our files.
- * To review or correct your personal information with the Middle Tennessee Spay And Neuter Clinic, please provide your name and a sentence requesting a review or a correction.
We take every precaution to protect your personal information. At the Middle Tennessee Spay And Neuter Clinic, your personal information is kept confidential and stored in a secure environment. Access to your information is restricted only to authorized staff with a legitimate and specific business purpose. For example, our finance employees need access to information to process online donations. If you have any questions about the security at our Web site, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track visitors’ movements and gather broad information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personal information.
The Middle Tennessee Spay And Neuter Clinic works to ensure that the information provided on its authorized Web site is accurate, timely and useful. However, the information contained on Middle Tennessee Spay And Neuter Clinic Web site should not be considered medical guidance or professional advice. The Middle Tennessee Spay And Neuter Clinic, its affiliates or agents, or any other parties involved in the preparation or publication of this site are not responsible for errors or omissions in information provided on this site or any actions resulting from the use of such information. Visitors are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other reliable sources and to direct any questions concerning their personal health to licensed physicians or other appropriate health care professionals. Corrections and additions to this site will be made when necessary or as time permits.